EXCEM became the third Spanish company to establish a representative office in China. Excem China has built close relationships with the leaders of state agencies at national, provincial and local levels, as well as with leaders of the largest companies.
Excem advises Construction and Engineering companies desiring to establish themselves in the Israeli market. We currently support Fomento de Construcciones y Contratas (FCC) in the Tel Aviv metro tender and in the establishment of the consortium for the construction of the Ashdod-Eilat High Speed Train line.
Excem has developed its presence in the French market over the last 30 years in the following activities:
– Trading of oil and petroleum derivatives, especially in the West African and South American markets.
– Telecommunications consulting.
– Real estate advisory services.
EXCEM has been present in the US market since the 70s, with activities in the following industries:
– Cement investment and trading.
– Real estate promotion and investment.
– Financial advisory services for the largest Spanish corporations.
Currently, Excem’s activities in the US market are mainly focused on the real estate promotion and investment market.